Sunday 7 January 2018

OOTD Krakow Style

On my recent visit to Krakow I met a wonderful woman, also a fan of vintage, who kept me company on my trip.

It was something people had told me about travelling, that you meet people naturally but I must admit I was shocked when that turned out to be true as I can be socially awkward at best!

The lady I met suggested we take some outfit photos around Krakow and as you can imagine I was more than happy to do that!

It's great to have some memories that are not just selfies too!



This coat was a car boot bargain from Betty Jackson Black, it's a classic shape and is warm enough with layering to withstand the colder days but lightweight enough to carry when it's gets too hot in a museum or gallery, Macs are great for vintage tourists. 


I always pack my holiday clothes with a colour scheme in mind so I can mix and match things. This simple cotton dress came from a car boot sale for £1.50 and the cardigan is from H&M and I got it in a charity shop. 


In between photos we fought off the cold in some of the beautiful coffee houses, I remember ordering an Irish coffee where this photo was taken which knocked my head off...but it did keep me warm! 


There was a beautiful garden which sadly we couldn't get into as it was locked, much of Krakow looks like a scene from a movie. 


I am not the most natural poser in the world but we fought the freezing temperatures in short sleeves, we did get some odd looks but it was so much fun seeing places I wouldn't have known about had it not been for my lovely friend! 


My hotter boots earned their money in my wardrobe on this trip and are comfy enough to wear all day, I wore them so much before I left for my trip that I did have to pay a trip to the shoe mender in town for new heel tips because I wear these so much! 


I only like to take one handbag on holiday so it has to go with everything, my black Kelly bag serves the purpose nicely! Gloves (and not dainty vintage ones but wool ones) were the order of the day in Krakow. 


This necklace is not Bakelite but passes quite well, I only took my yellow jewellery away with me and some coordinating pieces. The brooch was actually from the flea market in Krakow, it's got an interesting detail but I'll tell you all about that in my haul video coming soon. 


For my bangles I took my yellows and greens away with me and they coordinate with pretty much all of my holiday wardrobe. 


I am so happy to have these photos to remember my trip and the wonderful friend I made. 

Until next time 
Love 
Lucy 
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment