Wednesday 7 March 2018

Packing Snacks with Paperchase




I am a funny creature when it comes to personal projects. My "Making Healthy Choices" worked really well for the first five weeks of the year but I have run myself into a motivational rut. 

I find that with anything like this where I am trying to be healthier or go to the gym more I have to be so super organised to keep myself on track and organisation has been lacking in the past month.

In order to get back on track with the food I take to the office I purchased some new lunchboxes that really suit my needs to help me along. 

Paperchase do these great sets of snack boxes, I had a set before but lost them in my house move so I wanted to replace them with something fun but practical to carry my snacks in each day. 

Juicy Snack Boxes £8.00




These boxes all stack into each other when put away but when in use are the perfect size for cereals, fruit and snacks. 




Who doesn't want to feel fruity and fabulous? These boxes are the perfect size for my latest obsession which is walnuts and grapes. 



The size of these boxes is key for me because it actually helps me portion things, sometimes lunch boxes are actually far too big for what you want to eat. 


Having a tiny pot is really useful for sauces or dressings that you want to carry around too. 

These pots are good quality, they wash nicely and they don't wear/cloud in the way that plastic sometimes does. They are to be hand washed and are not suitable for microwaves. 

They are also BPA free. 

Below are some of the other funky designs available at Paperchase. 






I hope you enjoyed this blog post, it's important to make your habits feel good however that works for you, if that means having a cute lunchbox - do it. 

Now I just need to find something to inspire me to hit the gym! 

Until next time 
Lots of love 
Lucy
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment